Mentor Mpact Terms of Service
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (“TOS”) GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. MENTOR MPACT IS THE OWNER OF THE SITE AND WILL LICENSE THE USE OF THE SITE TO YOU ONLY IF YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THE TOS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE THIS SITE.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully.
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact Mentor Mpact at email@example.com
Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of Mentor Mpact’s information practices.
Mentor Mpact respects the privacy of its Users during and after their term of engagement for Mentor Mpact services. We ask you for personal information only as it is needed for us to help you succeed in your application process.
- Except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, all information provided to us by the User, in writing or in voice communications, shall be kept confidential.
- Except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, Mentor Mpact will not disclose any User information without the consent of the User, to third parties, including other applicants, undergraduate and graduate schools admission offices, and test assistance centres.
- Mentor Mpact reserves the right to use User essays for educational purposes only provided that no personally identifying information (e.g., name, social security number, place of work, place of education) will be contained in the materials. At any time, Users may request in writing that Mentor Mpact not use their materials as specified above. Upon receipt of such notice, Mentor Mpact will cease using such materials.
Use of the Internet and the site is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations, and although Mentor Mpact has taken steps to create a secure and reliable site, the confidentiality of any communications or materials transmitted through the site cannot be guaranteed. Mentor Mpact is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted through the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained on the site, or for the consequences of any reliance on such information. You assume sole and complete risk for using this site.
Regarding Mentor Mpact Services
Mentor Mpact services are provided by Mentor Mpact on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Mentor Mpact makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation and use of these services or the information, content, materials, or products provided therein. You expressly agree that your use of these services is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permitted by applicable law, Mentor Mpact disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, effort to achieve purpose, quality, accuracy, non-infringement, quiet enjoyment, and title.
In no event will Mentor Mpact, or any of its managers, members, officers, employees, agents, or representatives be held liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, loss of employment, loss of income or data, loss of or damage to property, and claims of customers or third parties arising from any customer’s rejection from any undergraduate, graduate or professional program or employment opportunity of any kind.
Users and customers submit essays, resumes and other materials and information at your own risk. Further, Users agree to hold Mentor Mpact harmless from any academic, administrative, criminal, or civil proceedings.
If a User or customer is rejected by a undergraduate school, graduate school or professional program, the customer has no legal recourse against Mentor Mpact even if Mentor Mpact was advised of the possibility of such damages.
Price Change Policy
Prices for Mentor Mpact’s services are subject to change without notice.
Mentor Mpact will not refund the purchase price of any service under any circumstance.
Mentor Mpact may change this TOS from time to time at its sole discretion.
Permission to use the information on this site is granted subject to the following conditions:
- User may view or download material from this site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided User abides by all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- User may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute material (including code and software) from this site in any way.
- User may not resell services or materials provided by MentorMpact.com or create derivative works.
Created on: 1st September 2012
Copyright © 2011 by Mentor Mpact | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED