London Business School MBA Essay tips and deadlines for 2022 – 2023
The intellectual strength and worldwide viewpoint of London Business School inspires creative and intriguing entrepreneurship development. LBS believes in traditional wisdom, transforming careers, and encouraging people to reshape the global business landscape. LBS only asks for one necessary essay and the second optional essay. Make sure you pour your heart in those to prove your candidacy. Draft, revise, write, revise, edit, and proofread essays at least 2-3 times. These application essays plan an essential part of your selection, make sure you give them an ample amount of time. Now, let’s see how MentorMpact can help you write LBS’s essays.
LBS MBA Essay Question 1
What are your post-MBA goals and how will your prior experience and the London Business School program contribute towards these? (500 words)
As obvious this essay has two parts: post MBA goals and how will LBS and you collectively work together towards your goals and how you will help the LBS community grow. For this, try the following structure:
- Keep in mind that this question is simply both for short and long-term goals, so make sure you answer your short term goals considering your long-term route in mind. Your short-term goal profession should ideally transition to your long-term goal career, and an MBA degree is required for both courses.
- Then coming to the second part of the question, you must consider how you will use and engage with LBS’s resources to seek and achieve your objectives. Look for meaningful connections between your interests and goals and the things you plan to engage in, not just a few program options.
- Make sure you list down the things both ways i.e. how LBS’s resources will help you attain your goals, and on the other side how will you help LBS’s community to grow and prosper. You’re basically breaking things down into a give-and-take scenario.
You will be able to answer this question fully and confidently if you conduct thorough research about your career path and the possibilities available at LBS.
Is there any other information you believe the Admissions Committee should know about you and your application to London Business School? (500 words)
This firm question is a wonderful opportunity to share preferred experiences and provide context for how you will fit within this community. This might be the best spot in the application to discuss a different perspective, experience, or attribute that didn’t fit anywhere else in the application. For this I would suggest (Challenge – Action – Results) framework. Start with the challenges that you were facing, afterwards describe your action-plan. Then, jot down what the results were!
- You may use this place to highlight any extenuating circumstances that you would like the Admissions Committee to consider (e.g. unexplained gaps in job experience, recommender selection, inconsistent or questionable academic performance, areas of weakness, etc.).
- Disciplinary action in undergrad could also be an important topic. Begin by simply and briefly stating the problem. Then, illustrate how you’ve improved and addressed any concerns using evidence.
- Finally, talk about how you want to keep the momentum going.
LBS MBA Application Deadlines 2022 – 2023
- Round 1
Application due: September 9, 2022
Decision released: December 1, 2022
- Round 2
Application due: January 5, 2023
Decision released: April 5, 2023
- Round 3
Application due: March 27, 2023
Decision released: June 9, 2023
MentorMpact is an end-to-end college admissions consulting and counselling firm. At MentorMpact, we work with the students and for the students. We value the trust you put in us and we creatively partner with you to accomplish your dream school admission. Our endeavor is to provide the best for our clients. If you’d like to speak with our admissions experts about your candidature, sign up here for a free session.